Attic Insulation Is Not Just For Energy Control, But For Pest Control
During the summer, two concerns are on homeowners’ minds:
- Proper home insulation
- Saving money on energy costs
However, during the winter months, many homeowners think about their energy efficiency problem, but not their pest control problem. When temperatures fall, and roaches, termites, and other pests are looking for shelter, do you want them to pick your attic? OF COURSE NOT!
Acenitec attic insulation contractors offer an all-encompassing solution for insulating your home,while also protecting it from pests, fire and mold. Acenitec’s foam insulation is made with cellulose and offers energy efficiency, along with built-in pest control that provides non-stop protection against insects. Our product is particularly effective on ants, millipedes, crickets, sowbugs, earwigs, centipedes, booklice, silverfish, and cockroaches. Rest assured, you won’t have these bugs invading your home because this insulation kills insects upon contact.
This superior product offers savings on heating and cooling costs plus added pest protection, making it a smart investment for your home or office.
- Fast attic insulation installation. You can stay home during the 3-4 hour process.
- Perfect for under-insulated homes. Many homes do not have adequate insulation. Our product goes right on top of any existing attic insulation to provide protection that exceeds the U.S. Department of Energy’s recommended “R” value of 38.
- Great for new construction. Make your new home or commercial property energy efficient while protecting it from pests.
- Keep your occupants safe. Our cellulose insulation is treated with Borate, an EPA-registered pest-, mold-, and mildew-resistant product low on the scale of toxicity to people and pets. It’s also made from 100% recycled paper – a renewable resource! Plus, our product is treated with a permanent fire retardant, so you know it will not catch fire.